It is time! for! Christmas!
- external audio jack(usb on one end, 1 or 2 jacks on the other end) the jack on my computer doesn't work properly anymore
- external CD burner/player ( my burner on my laptop does not burn. Will play, but not burn)
- skate passes for York Ice Rink
- Callicuts spices I love their Autumn Harvest, Vanilla Sugar ( but I don't know if they have any available. you'd have to call) and this one that I haven't tried yet :https://www.calicutts.com/products/garden-citrus-2
- Longwood Gardens Pass
- Birds and Blooms magazine
- Coffee warmer - I am tired of cold coffee at my desk.
- Cross necklance - I don't have a cross necklace anymore. Psalm 139:14 (front) and if it can be engraved on both sides with Psalm 4:8 on back 18" snake chain. I'd like Script font but Times new roman might show up better. Don't know.
- Hearts and Minds gift certificate
- REI gift certificate
- CD player with installation for my jeep ( I think this costs more than budget though)
- Gift certificates for places I can't afford to eat and want to try: Left Bank, Tutonis in York Maison in Lancaster, Luca in Lancaster, Mangia Qui in Harrisburg, Greystone Public House in Harrisburg.
- Amber earrings
- She is currently wearing size 18 month clothes, and just about to fit into size 6 shoes.
- She loves books! We don’t have any ‘girl’ books yet. Board books are great for her.
- Hazel enjoys snacks - animal crackers, granola bars, pretzels, any kind of cheese cracker, etc.
- Toys with buttons (she likes JH’s toy computer, tablet, and iPhone)
- She likes turtles.
- Amazon Gift Card
The Emperor’s New Groove/Kronk’s New Groove Movie Outlander Season 1, Volume 1 Outlander Season 1, Volume 2 Outlander Season 2 Set of 2 Orange hex 5 lb dumbells
- 2 of the
Blue Hex 12 lb dumbbells (sold individually) Multi-piece set of cake icing tips with at least one large coupler,such as this one
J. Herbin Refillable Rollerball Pen together with Monteverde Mini Ink Converter (need both!) Theory 11 High Victorian Cards Conklin Burgundy Herringbone w/Omniflex Nib
- If buying clothes: JH is now a size 7 slim. Paints should have an interior adjustable waistband to make them tight enough. Shirts should be size small (or 6).
- Lego Kits - any small kit, such as these
- Costumes: He wears costumes almost every day. Please get Medium, which is a little too big but he will grow into it. Small has gotten too short for his legs.
Ninjawould be a good one.
- Gift cards
- Burger King
- Pokemon Cards such as
- 1 pair of Deer Stags Nordic Men's clog slippers, pick from list below, Men's Size 9 WIDE\\This same deal applies to both these links...but I'd prefer the red/black plaid ones further down Color: prefer Chestnut, black is ok if chestnut not available
- Deer Stags Nordic Men's Slippers Really prefer these red/black ones
- Aquasocks - color: gray/orange or navy/blue - size: 9
- RFID Genuine Leather Card Holder - any color EXCEPT GREEN.
- Premium & Large Scratch-off Travel Map (2nd highest item on the list).
- GearQuake JointPro Router Bit (Maybe 3rd highest item on the list).
Here's a link to his Amazon wishlist.This year the limit is $50.