Tapferkeit: The New Minecraft World
Posted June 10, 2011 by John Woltman
Updated with Chest Protection Info
Rules and Notes:
- Use common sense.
- Try your best to use speak goodly.
- No griefing.
- Problem players will be perma-banned.
- No skybridges. Try nether portals, subways, or wait until plugins work for teleportation.
Protecting Your Chests:
- /cprivate - make a chest private for you.
- /cpublic - make a chest unprotectable - all people can use it.
- /cremove - remove a protection
- /lwc - learn more about the LightWeight Chest protection mod.
In this world:
- Walled city for you to build in. Well-lit to minimize mob spawning.
- Brought murder factory and cactus factory over from other worlds.
- Several hand-crafted areas for you to find. These include some mountain ranges, the creeper sphinx, a large volcano, and the Pit.
- A truly massive desert with its own volcanos and dungeons.
- Five dungeons scattered around the world.
Commands you can use:
- See above for the chest protection commands.
- /home takes you to the last bed you clicked on.
Tools I used:
- MCEdit - Graphical editor for Minecraft maps.
- Forester - Creates forests of giant trees.
- MCDungeon - Computer-generated dungeon areas.
- Primordial Desert - Generated deserts with dungeons and volcanoes.
- Minecraft Land Generator - automatically built out the world to 2048x2048 chunks!
- WorldPainter - Added canyons and mountains.